The multifunctional electric energy meter “INCOTEX 203.2T” is intended for metering of active and reactive electrical energy and power in single-phase 2-wired AC mains with the possibility of zone tariff metering, longtime storage and transmission of collected information to information collection centers over digital interface wire or wireless communication channels.
Certificate EU No. SK10-030 MI-003 Rev. 1
Single phase energy meters
- Optical port and RS485 in all models
- Optional digital interface in a replaceable module:
- RS-485, GSM/GPRS, PLC.
- Operation to increase indications for incorrect connection of current circuits (modulus summation)
- Switching tariff zones from the internal clock or an external voltage
- Multifunctional galvanically isolated pulse output
- Self-diagnostics with error indication
- Built-in relay with the commutation current 60A or 100A
- Meter case intrusion registration independently of presence or absence of power line
- Magnetic field impact registration
- LCD backlightData display on the LCD without connection to the mains
Maximum Power Registration
- The meter measures and records of active and reactive energy with precision class 1,0 and 2,0 respectively in one- or multi-tariff mode. Reactive energy measurement is made in each quadrant
- Measurement in MagnitudeRegardless of input current circuit connection the unidirectional meter always measure active energy consumption with power increment using the formula Р=IРI, i.e. without taking into account the current direction. This function allows to prevent the possibility of theft of electric energy through phasing disturbance of meter current circuit connections.
- Besides the commercial metering of the consumed electric power the meter can calculate losses in the power transformer and electric power lines. As the initial information to calculate the losses the power transformer and electric power line ratings are used that are measured experimentally.
- Mains Parameter MeasurementThe meter measures, displays on its LCD and transfers by its interfaces the instantaneous values of the mains parameters, such as the current, voltage, frequency and other parameters.
- The meter generates two cyclic profiles of average powers with independent power averaging times. Averaging is possible in the programmable time intervals from 1 to 60 minutes. With the 30 minute averaging interval the data are stored 170 days till its overwriting).
Maximum Power Registration
- According to the main profile of the power counter determines the maximum value of load power achieved in the current month and stores these values in the period of 12 months . There are three types of power peaks: morning and evening, tariff, the cumulative. Morning and evening maximum demand recorded on two pre-defined, arbitrary daily intervals, Tariff peaks are defined in the area of the current tariffs. Cumulative highs summarize the maximum demand for the previous months .
- The meter generates the archive of daily metered active and reactive energy values. Daily sections are accessible for every day from the recent 4 months.
- The meter generates the archive of monthly metered active and reactive energy values. Monthly sections are accessible for every month from the recent 36 months.
- During its operation the meter is writing several log files where date and time are registered for different events related with the meter operation both for its normal mode and for different attempts of unauthorized access to the meter.
- For user that are critically sensitive to electric energy quality the meter generates power quality indices log where it write date and time of the events when the phase voltages and frequency were outside the bounds of normal and maximum allowable values.
- The function of electric power limitation for a consumer is implemented in the meter using built-in power-cut relay. Two operation algorithms are implemented, manual and automatic. In the first case the command to turn off the consumer is input into the meter by the upper level software. In the second case the meter itself tracks exceeding of the set limits and gives a command for an internal or external power-cut device.