Metering, recording, storage, LCD display and transmission via interfaces of active and reactive energy per tariff and total for all tariffs for the following periods:
- total after reset;
- current day, and at the start of day;
- previous day, and at the start of day;
- current month, and at the start of month;
- each of the 11 preceding months, and at the start of each month;
- current year, and at the start of year;
- previous year, and at the start of year.
Measurement in 4 quadrants
4-tariff metering for 16 time segments of the day with a separate schedule for each day of the week. Each month programmable to an individual tariff schedule. Minimum tariff interval within 24 hours – 1 minute.
Metering technical losses in power lines and power transformers.
Additional metering of the following grid parameters:
- instantaneous values of active, reactive and apparent power per phase and total for all phases, with indication of the apparent power vector;
- RMS values of phase currents, voltages, phase angles between voltages, network frequency;
- power factors per phase and total for all phases;
- total harmonic distortion.
Two independent archives of average powers of active and reactive energy, and one of them can be used to store the technical losses profile with arbitrary averaging time from 1 to 60 minutes. With 30-minute power profiles, archives’ capacity is 170 days.
Registering of morning and evening A and R peaks for a specified interval with a monthly schedule.
- Load control and management function by means of built-in or external disconnection relay. If the preset active power or energy limits are exceeded, meter disconnect user by itself or control user external devices for load shed (for example, emergency circuit breaker).