Recessed linear luminaires – to recess into gypsum and suspended ceilings.
Original proprietary design of the suspended and recessed luminaires. You can add on modules to create various design solutions and build different lighting structures branching in all directions.
Weather-resistant powder-coated aluminium housing. High-efficacy white LEDs are used as the light source.
- Input voltage – 176÷260V AC/50 Hz
- Light source – 64 LEDs x 0.5W
- Power consumption – 33W
- Luminous flux – 3000lm ± 10%
- Color temperature – 3500K-6500K
- Color rendering index – Ra ≥80
- Operating Temperature Range – ~ -1°C ÷ +50°C
- Level of protection – IP 30
- Lifespan (hours) – ~ 50 000
- Housing – Aluminium
- Weight (kg) – 1.6
- Dimensions L/W/H, (mm) – 1155x112x63
- Administrative and office spaces
- Supermarkets and sales floors
- Schools, hospitals
- Public institutions, etc.
- Energy consumption is 2-2.5 times lower than that of fluorescent luminaires
- Percent flicker < 5% (recessed and suspended)
- No specific requirements for disposal
- Safe when damaged, compared to energy-saving mercury lamps
- Infinite length and various configurations of the recessed and suspended luminaires due to innovative modular design
- Double protection of LEDs with Zener diodes and PLEDs for uninterrupted operation of a luminaire
- No light flicker creating eye hazards