Road LED luminaires are an efficient substitute of luminaires with mercury and sodium lamps.
All types of our luminaires meet the requirements for roads of all categories.
What we offer:
- Weather-resistant powder-coated aluminium housing.
- Innovative heat sink design for efficient heat dissipation.
- High-efficacy LEDs from the leading world manufacturers Osram and Cree.
MAG 3 Series
- Input voltage – 100÷277V AC/50-60 Hz
- Light source – 48 LEDs x 2W Osram / Cree
- Power consumption – 105W
- Power factor – 0.97
- Luminous flux – 13600lm ± 10%
- Color temperature – 3000K-6500K
- Optical system – asymmetrical optics 140°/60°
- Color rendering index – Ra ≥80
- Operating Temperature Range – ~ -45°C ÷ +50°C
- Protection class – IP 67
- Impact Protection Rating – IK 10
- Lifespan (hours) – ~ 75 000
- Housing – Aluminium
- Weight (kg) – 5.3
- Dimensions L/W/H, (mm) – 901x105x104
- Installation tube diameter – Ø 48-76mm (max)
- Roads of the A, B & C categories (controlled-access highways/motorways, single and dual carriageways)
- Industrial estates and warehouses
- Railway stations and tracks