Road LED luminaires are an eficient substitute of luminaires with mercury and sodium lamps. All types
of our luminaires meet the requirements for roads of all categories.
- Weather-resistant powder-coated aluminium housing.
- Innovative heat sink design for ef cient heat dissipation.
-High-efficacy LEDs from the leading world manufacturers Osram and Cree.
Power supply in the MAG4 series is thermally isolated from the LED module so that its temperature doesn't
affect LEDs, and vice versa. It translates into a longer lifetime of a PSU and a luminaire in general. Besides, a PSU is fixed at the bottom of its compartment to protect it from overheating in tropical climates where
some parts of a luminaire, even in off mode, can be heated up to 80°C in direct sunlight.
MAG 4 Series
- Input voltage – 100÷277V AC/50-60 Hz
- Light source – 72 LEDs x 2W Osram / Cree
- Power consumption – 158W
- Power factor – 0.97
- Luminous flux – 20700lm ± 10%
- Color temperature – 3000K-6500K
- Optical system – asymmetrical optics 140°/60°
- Color rendering index – Ra ≥80
- Operating Temperature Range – ~ -45°C ÷ +50°C
- Protection class – IP 67
- Impact Protection Rating – IK 10
- Lifespan (hours) – ~ 75 000
- Housing – Aluminium
- Weight (kg) – 8.0
- Dimensions L/W/H, (mm) – 1004x205x101
- Installation tube diameter – Ø 48-76mm (max)
- Roads of the A, B & C categories (controlled-access highways/motorways, single and dual carriageways)
- Industrial estates and warehouses
- Railway stations and tracks